Sunday, December 28, 2014

Planner Review

There is a saying that if you Fail to Plan, you Plan to fail.  Well, I don't plan to fail but I do want to plan.  So I decided to join in the planner frenzy.  After watching quite a few planner videos and following some awesome crafters on Instagram,  I just had to give it  at least a fighting chance. ( Me and planners don't really get along)But since I have kept up with the Hobinichi journal as well as the documented life planner, I may be able to pull this off.  We will see.  At any event, I saw a review for the Target sugar paper planners so I took a trip to Target.  After I saw them in person, I was not impressed by these planners. Don't get me wrong, they are very fancy but not what I wanted.  Then I saw a Mead planner and I really like the layout of this.  As I was browsing, I saw a journal that had an impressive cover.  My planner however was too large to fit it.  But I purchased the journal anyway in hopes that I would sew my own cover following that pattern.  Well, this weekend I took a trip to my sister's and while we were out browsing around, I found another cover and guess what????????  It was similar to the one I purchased to mimic and it fit my planner.  So, of course, I snatched it up and plan to take the other one back.  Now here is my 2015 planner and a few pages that are already prepped and ready to go.

I put my trusted Cricut Explore to work and used the print then cut feature to create most of the images.




No comments: