Monday, July 21, 2014

"Because I'm Happy"

Who doesn't want to be HAPPY? And who doesn't like to receive some HAPPY MAIL? I recently became engrossed with this art form. It is quite fulfilling to gather  and embellish some of these lovable and mailable crafty things.  It is also quite a big deal to receive some as well.  So here are
some things that I do prepare to send some of these out.
I usually save business type envelopes that I receive in the mail.  I disassemble them, turn them inside out and reattach them.   Then I hit them with the paint and embellish until there is no end.





















I intend for these to be pockets to use in art journaling projects. 





















Next I use a large 9x12 envelope and hit it with the paints and embellishments(most of which are homemade). I also sew up a paper sack to hold the "goodies".




















Finally, I seal everything inside the large envelope and add the addresses to the outside and send it on it's way. I get such a HAPPY feeling when I do this. The whole process is so fulfilling. And even if I don't receive a "Thank you so much", I keep on sending out these little pieces of happiness over again and again.  After all it's not about receiving , it's all about the giving.  Have you felt that HAPPY feeling lately?  If not, then why not join the rest of us and send out some HAPPY MAIL of your own.

























1 comment:

Tellabling's Crafty Chipboard said...

Very nice. Love the envelope decorating.