Friday, March 30, 2012

Bridal Shower With the Cricut






For a recent bridal shower, me and a few of my crafty girls got together and created some decor for the party. We made some floral centerpieces using the Flower Shoppe cart and I made a banner using the Storybook cart. I also used that same cart to create a cardbox, I used two unused show boxes and some patterned paper and some other embellies. Another crafty friend made the cake which was great. The sign-in board was decorated with more paper flowers. It was a dry-erase board so everyone signing in had their permanent signature for the couple to cherish. Here are a few pics.

3 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Love your Cricut designs...Cute and creative!

Hobbyaholic said...

Aww..just sweet. I bet the cake was yummy. You are handy ma'am with your flower power.

Raquelle Clifton said...

That cake looks sooooo delish! Your Bridal Shower projects are cute too! I'm a new follower to your blog. Come and follow me if you get a chance.

PinkE
simplypinke.blogspot.com