Monday, October 25, 2010

Toilet Paper Roll Mini Swap

I like doing these TP
Roll minis so much
that I decided to do
a mini swap over on
my Utube channel.
Several creative
ladies are joining me in this adventure. Here are the instructions we will follow:
**Decorate 5 toilet paper rolls front and back with patterned paper and embellishments.
**Create 5 tags to go inside the toilet rolls(add patterned paper to these as well but you may choose to leave these without embellishments, it's up to you)
**Mail your completed toilet rolls by November 12/13 to:
Faye Rains
36 Neibling Drive
Aiken, South Carolina 29801
**Include a SASE for return of the mini pages that were created for you( that means to include return postage that is equal to what it took you to send it)
***********THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PARTICIPATING IN MY SWAP***************

1 comment:

De said...

Hi, Faye. Melissa had mentioned this to me and we both said we might like to participate.

I just saw your YT vid and also went to your blog for more info. I'm unclear about a few things though. Specifically ... are you saying that participants create 5 of the exact same pages with tags and send them to you? or are we to create a 5-page mini for however many participants is in the particular group (5, 7, 3)? Being clear on this will determine whether I feel I can meet the obligation of completing the project by the deadline.

Oh, and again, thanks so much for the wonderful comment and the encouragement.

Demarys