Thursday, August 28, 2008

Peek inside


This is the front of the album decorated with designer papers and a self-made chipboard flower.  I also got that idea from another blogger.  Using my "Big Shot", I die-cut a flower die that was covered in designer paper.  In the center of the flower is a great big jewel that I received in a Rak.  The photo corners were made using a punch.  The designer papers are Stampinup of course!  Now to the inside of this cute project:                                       To the left of the inside cover is a cute giftcard holder.  I didn't put a giftcard but just a little notecard.  The next panel has a picture of my daughter at the poolside and the the shots that follow show different poses of her in the pool.  The last panel to the right has a place for journaling.  With the directions given, these are so easy to make.  Would you like to make one?  Let me know.

No comments: